Teacher or Educator
Finding the right tools to get your student on the path to learning can be as great a challenge as actual teaching. At Perkins, we are educators first and we understand that no piece of technology can replace the human connection that fosters learning. Yet, we have also learned that the right tools make the job of teaching faster and more enjoyable. Let us be a resource for you, to identify the right products, provide you with expert training and enable you to get your students on that path to learning.
As you search for the products best suited to your students, consider these factors:
- Is your student able to read large or magnified print?
- Is your student using braille?
- Does your student use assistive listening technology to read?
Whatever category and product you choose, you can rest assured the expert staff at Perkins Solutions can help guide you through your choice and provide technical and operational training.
Learn more about Perkins Solutions' Training and Assessments.
- LightAide – for children with low vision and cognitive impairment
- Perkins Braille Display - Braille 40 version 3
- Perkins Braille Display - Braille 80
- SMART Brailler
- Perkins Activity and Resource Guide (2nd edition) - A Handbook for Teachers
- SmartView Versa+
- Welcoming Students with Visual Impairment to Your School